No matter what type of weather the Edmonton area is dealing with, you can be confident that windows and doors from Pella of Edmonton can withstand it. Our products are crafted to be energy efficient. Because of that, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help decrease your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is thanks to our energy-efficient options like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes built to stand strong in specific regions across North America. Discover more about our energy-saving glass choices and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide more defense from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes offers increased insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your rooms during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your home in summer to keep it cooler
- Blocks most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to decrease fading on finishes and furniture in your home
- Low-E coating is removed around the glass edge to greatly protect against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further shield the inside of your home from the weather outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is crucial to energy efficiency
- Attentive preparation
- Certified installers with professional expertise
- Considerate cleanup
To find out more about how windows and doors from Pella of Edmonton can help improve your home’s energy efficiency, visit your local showroom. Or call us at 780-439-9344 to plan your no-cost, in-home consultation.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.