5 Factors that Affect the Cost of Replacement Windows in Edmonton, AB
At Pella Windows and Doors, we always recommend having an in-home consultation so we can help you find the right replacement windows to fit your home, your style and your budget. Because there are many components that affect the cost of replacement windows, we’ve gathered these five factors for you to consider when you begin your search for replacement windows.
- Project size. As you’d expect, replacing one window versus
an entire room, or even a whole house plays a significant role
in the cost. Replacement windows can have
different benefits for different rooms in your home too, so consider prioritizing areas that
may see increased exposure.
- Material. Whether it is vinyl, fiberglass or wood windows, Pella® offers a range
of products that can help meet your home’s needs.
Each material has its own benefits, as well as its own cost. Feel free to stop by the Edmonton showroom to get a closer
look at your options.
- Features and options. If you want to add features to your new replacement
windows, they can alter your project cost, so keep that in
mind as you’re selecting
- Style. You and your home have your own unique
style, and windows should reflect that. That’s why we offer
so many different window styles to choose from. Find the best match for your style and your budget.
- Installation. Many assume that installation for your replacement windows is a simple task as a homeowner, but many homeowners quickly realize how valuable expert installation is when it comes to installing replacement windows. Remember to factor this in to the cost of your replacement windows.